The Bugatti T13 has various movable and operable elements as well as removable parts:
- Movable front and rear shock absorbers.
- Rotating starter handle.
- Functional front and rear suspension springs.
- Mobile steering arm.
- Detailed chassis with the different brake actuation cables, pedals, gearbox and steering box.
- Detailed engine: Block, valve cover, intake, exhaust, carburetor, water pump and radiator inlet and outlet pipes.
- External levers movable in different positions.
- Removable functional tank cap.
- The hand-sculpted fgures are a faithful reproduction of the real characters that raced the Bugatti.
- Interior of the passenger compartment with oil pressure stain, cables from the various clocks and magnets.
- Openable engine hood with straps.
- Front wheel with central threaded nut removable using a VC3 key.
- Scale metal tools wrapped in leather and placed behind the pilot’s seat.
- Rear spare wheel with removable center nut.
- Pressure spot of the functional tank with return.
- Tires with the tread highlighted with a similarity to the magnesium oxide used in the injection of the same at the time.
17.* Movable accelerator pedal. When pressed, it operates the carburetor butterfly by means of a system of levers.
18.* Steering wheel composed of a stainless steel photo-etched piece, two Cedar wooden rings and riveted with eight steel points. With a final ceramic varnish finish.